In September 1971, James J. O’ Dell opened Platte Valley Bank in Brighton, Colorado. Over the years, as the bank has grown from one location to eight, many innovative products and services have been added. While the bank is now known across the northern front range as Valley Bank & Trust, Mr. O’Dell remains as Chairman of the Board.
Donna J. (O’ Dell) Petrocco continues the family tradition of providing excellent customer service in this locally owned and operated community bank. As President and CEO, Donna maintains the commitment to a Quality Service and Quality Sales culture, which creates the successful development of new products and services designed to exceed the expectations of our customers in the Colorado marketplace and beyond.
Throughout the years we have opened our doors in many communities and we continue to show our commitment to the old-fashioned home town banking atmosphere. Valley Bank & Trust is an avid supporter of many community organizations, events and educational programs, including financial literacy. We encourage our team members to become involved in community activities in the areas their branches serve.
Valley Bank & Trust has been recognized by the Independent Bankers of Colorado and received their coveted Crown Service Award for outstanding service to local communities.
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Valley Bank & Trust is to deliver excellence in community banking.
Our Vision Statement
The vision of Valley Bank & Trust is to…
- Deliver a consistent experience to our customers, which exceed their expectations;
- Listen to, educate, and respond to our customers’ needs at all levels to build value;
- Provide our customers competitive products that provide excellent results;
- Build relationships that enable our customer’s success;
- Cultivate a harmonious, enthusiastic team oriented environment;
- Model a culture where ethics and values are not sacrificed;
- Be the most successful, trusted, and respected community Bank in Colorado!