- Business & Banking Resources
- County Websites
- Credit Bureaus
- Financial Calculators
- Accelerated Debt Payoff Calculator
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator
- ARM vs Fixed Rate Mortgage Calculator
- Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- College Funding Calculator
- Debt Consolidation Calculator
- Debt Investment Calculator
- Loan Payment Schedule Calculator
- Mortgage Rate Comparison Calculator
- Rent vs. Buy Calculator
- Savings Bond Calculator
- Savings Goal Calculator
- Identity Theft Information
- Move Your Money…Go Local!
- Practical Money Skills
- State of Colorado
- Value Check
Identity Theft Information
Identity theft is America’s fastest growing crime and it can affect anyone. Thieves may attempt to steal credit card numbers, bank account numbers, and social security numbers in order to assume their victim’s identity and open new accounts or make fraudulent charges on existing accounts.
If your identity has been stolen, it may become difficult to qualify for credit, open accounts, and obtain employment. In addition, it can be very time consuming and costly to restore your identity. For these reasons, Valley Bank & Trust wants to keep you informed with up-to-date information on how to prevent and repair identity theft.